- Display 8 (PSM8) or 4 (PSM4) channels of pressure value from analog pressure sensors
- Input range: 1-5 VDC, DC 4-20 mA (by model)
- Pressure sensor model auto recognition (Autonics PSS series pressure sensors)
- Set PV display color by control output type (red/green)
- Individual output indicators for each channel
- RS485 (Modbus RTU) communication support
- Refrigeration pressure control mode
- Easy wiring and connection with sensor connectors (CNE)
- Power supply: 12-24 VDC ±10%
Display Multiple Channels (4 Channels / 8 Channels) of Measured Input Values
The PSM series pressure sensor indicators can display multiple channels of measured pressure value from analog pressure sensors (4 channels / 8 channels by model)
Pressure Range (Negative, Positive, Compound)
Pressure Sensor Model Auto Recognition
When used with PSS series pressure sensors, the units can automatically identify the sensor models, pressure type and range without requiring additional configuration.
Individual Output Indicators for Each Channel
The output indicators for each channel will turn ON when with each individual output. Users can quickly identify the output status of each channel.
Copy Parameters Function Between Channels
The parameter settings of any channel can be copied to any other channel or all channels, reducing configuration time and error
Auto Shift Function
With change in the original pressure, the determined pressure level is adjusted to match the change in pressure level in reference to the current pressure.
Supports 8 Types of Pressure Units
The indicators support 8 types of pressure units for flexible application in diverse environments
One-Touch Connector Wiring
The one-touch, push-to-connect wiring allows easier connection and maintenance.