※ Bottom port models for pneumatic (gas) type have been added to the lineup.
- Pressure measurement of any gas, liquid or oil (except substances which may corrode stainless steel 304/316L)
- Auto shift function: with change in the original pressure, the external input adjusts the determined level to match the change in pressure (only available in models with auto shift/hold function)
- Hold function: hold current display value or control output
- Forced output control mode for device testing and maintenance
- One-touch connector type for easy wiring and maintenance
- Zero-point adjustment function, peak value monitoring function, chattering prevention function
Pressure Measurement Range (Negative, Standard, Compound)
The sensors can measure negative, standard, and compound pressure. Compound pressure can be measured up to 1,000 kPa
Auto Shift Function
With change in the original pressure, the external input adjusts the determined level to match the change in pressure.
Bottom Port and Rear Port Models Available
The sensors are available in bottom port and rear port models for easy installation in diverse environments.
One-Touch Connector Wiring
The one-touch, push-to-connect wiring allows easier connection and maintenance (connector types only)